Hamilton Homes For Kids
As of May, 2015:
- 578 children, age newborn to 18, are in the care of The Children’s Aid Society of Hamilton
- 167 foster and kinship families are providing foster care services for Hamilton children and youth
- There is a critical shortage of beds for infants, toddlers, sibling groups and teens
- The need for foster families for children of all ages continues
How you can help:
- Learn more about becoming a foster family: request an information/application package and attend an Information Night.
- Ask your friends or colleagues to call 905-546-KIDS or visit homesforkids.com if they are thinking about fostering.
- Invite us to do a presentation about fostering for a club or group you belong to, big or small.
- Help us distribute posters and brochures about the need for foster parents in our community. (Please contact us for materials and more information.)
- Run a message in a newsletter you are involved with about the need for foster families in the City of Hamilton. (Please feel free to call if you would like more information.)
- Let others know there is a great need for foster and adoptive families for Hamilton area children.
Homes for Kids Hamilton:
Working With You to Build a Caring Community for Our Kids